Here’s how it works:
- Register: Early-bird registration is $25. Registration after March 13, 2020 is $35. Children 5 and under are free, but must still register!
- Set a Goal: Any amount counts! We encourage all walkers to raise at least $100 (which means clean water for a person for 15-20 years).
- Fundraise: Invite your family, coworkers, schoolmates, and friends to give through your online page or by checks and cash.
- Walk: On Saturday, April 4, arrive at 6:45 am at Holy Spirit Church in Fountain Valley. Check in and pick up your t-shirt! We begin the five-mile walk at 7:30 am.
Funds raised at Concern America’s 23rd Annual Walk Out of Poverty will bring health care, clean water, and education to impoverished communities in Colombia, Guatemala, and Mexico. Walk and pledge with us to make a difference in the global community!
$0.00 of $35,000.00 raised!
SUPPORT A FUNDRAISER!
Impact of Your Support
- Can help provide a stethoscope for a Health Practitioner
- Can help provide diabetic care for a patient for one year
- Can help provide clean water for a person through village water system for 15-20 years
- One year of medical training for a Health Promoter Practitioner