Here’s how it works:
- Register: Early-bird registration is $25. Registration after March 13, 2020 is $35. Children 5 and under are free, but must still register!
- Set a Goal: Any amount counts! We encourage all walkers to raise at least $100 (which means clean water for a person for 15-20 years).
- Fundraise: Invite your family, coworkers, schoolmates, and friends to give through your online page or by checks and cash.
- Walk: On Saturday, April 4, arrive at 6:45 am at Holy Spirit Church in Fountain Valley. Check in and pick up your t-shirt! We begin the five-mile walk at 7:30 am.
Funds raised at Concern America’s 23rd Annual Walk Out of Poverty will bring health care, clean water, and education to impoverished communities in Colombia, Guatemala, and Mexico. Walk and pledge with us to make a difference in the global community!
$1,275.00 of $35,000.00 raised!
SUPPORT A FUNDRAISER OR TEAM!
$610.00 donated of $3,000.00 goal
Los Juarez Team$400.00 donated of $1,500.00 goal
$185.00 donated of $2,500.00 goal
Quinn-Straw Family$55.00 donated of $1,000.00 goal
St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare$25.00 donated
Saydak Sisters$0.00 donated of $5,000.00 goal
Fr. Chris Walks for Concern$0.00 donated of $2,000.00 goal
Walk with the Rhoades Family$0.00 donated
SJHMG Diamond Bar$0.00 donated of $100.00 goal
Impact of Your Support
- Can help provide a stethoscope for a Health Practitioner
- Can help provide diabetic care for a patient for one year
- Provides clean water for a person through village water system for 15-20 years
- One year of medical training for a Health Promoter Practitioner